heeb'n'vegan

"I've noticed that quite a lot of people who are prominent in the animal liberation movement are Jews. Maybe we are simply not prepared to see the powerful hurting the weak." --Peter Singer (Author, Animal Liberation)

8.19.2010

Index of Guest Posts

Since I started heebnvegan in 2005, it's essentially been a one-person operation. Nevertheless, I've had the opportunity to feature 10 guest posts through the years, and I am grateful for the way that each of them has added a fresh perspective.

The Passover and Rosh Hashanah guest posts have contributed recipes and cooking inspiration. Rina Deych's and Boris Dolin's pieces have shined the spotlight on new projects of interest to heebnvegan readers. And I frequently refer to Jackie Topol's guest post from three years ago to illuminate how even if there were a realistic best-case scenario for animal welfare, veganism is still the best option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home